Saturday, June 6, 2009

HI!

Hi All! Hope everyone is doing fantastic in life and sport! I'm sorry I have been so craptastic about blogging. I will give you a quick update and in the next few days a longer one and promiss to do my best to be better and more consistent in the future.

I'm running again and thrilled to be doing so. It is funny how we take things for granted until they are taken away from us. To simply put on a pair of Zoot shoes and step out the door for a pain free run is an amazing feeling.

Anyhow, I have no race updates other than I look forward to racing this month! There is nothing like the feeling when that gun goes off. The world could be a crazy blur around me, life could be in shambles, but I know what it means for those couple of hours. I know how to race and be an athlete. What an amazing blessing!

Cheers to all and I look forward to keeping in touch.
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment