Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm loving the new ride!

Hello all!
Hope training and racing have been going well!

Since being back in Boulder I have had the opportunity to train on my new bike. After a couple of rides I have gotten used to the shifters on the aero bars. In my opinion the Orbea Ordu ride is amazingly light and fast. It is so much fun to ride, and I know that fit is essential to an enjoyable ride as well, but I feel like I fit amazingly well to the Ordu. I will continue to train and do my first race in 2 weekends on it at the Vineman 70.3.

I want to thank all of the sponsors and Orbea and Zipp for the amazing new cycling set up! I will continue to keep everyone updated on my experiences.

Have a wonderful week and all the best in your upcoming competitions!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment